DISCOUNTS are available for veterans, first-time homeowners, senior citizens, and public service workers.
Welcome to Knoxville, Tennessee, where the vibrant energy of a modern city meets the charm of southern hospitality. Nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains and enriched by the winding waters of the Tennessee River, Knoxville is a picturesque gem that invites exploration and celebrates cultural diversity.
Whether you’re drawn to the city’s rich history, its dynamic arts scene, or the endless outdoor adventures at its doorstep, Knoxville offers a unique blend of experiences that captivate visitors and locals alike. Discover the heart of this spirited community right here, where every street, corner, and greenway tells a story of heritage, innovation, and community.
1. Visit the Sunsphere – This iconic tower from the 1982 World’s Fair offers a unique 360-degree view of the city from its observation deck. It’s an emblem of Knoxville and provides an excellent starting point for your visit.
2. Explore Market Square – This bustling district is the heart of Knoxville’s downtown. It’s filled with shops, restaurants, and often hosts live music and festivals. It’s a perfect place to experience the local culture and cuisine.
3. Stroll through the Knoxville Botanical Garden and Arboretum – With 47 acres of gardens and walking trails, it’s a serene place to enjoy nature, and it offers fantastic opportunities for photography and relaxation.
4. Tour the University of Tennessee – Whether you’re a sports fan or just interested in academia, a visit to this university campus is enlightening. Don’t miss the UT Gardens, which is part of the statewide botanical garden.
5. Enjoy the Knoxville Museum of Art – This museum celebrates the art and artists of East Tennessee and has rotating exhibits, so there’s often something new to see.
6. Take a Cruise on the Tennessee River – Enjoy Knoxville from the water with a relaxing riverboat cruise, offering different types of excursions including dinner cruises and sightseeing tours.
7. Visit the East Tennessee History Center – Dive into the region’s past here with comprehensive exhibits on Tennessee’s history, including the Civil War, the development of the region, and the state’s rich cultural heritage.
8. Check out the World’s Fair Park – Besides the Sunsphere, this park is a lovely place to relax, with fountains, lawns, and remnants from the 1982 World’s Fair.
9. Attend a Performance at the Tennessee Theatre – This restored 1920s theater hosts a variety of performances including Broadway shows, concerts, and classic films. It’s a great place to enjoy live entertainment.
10. Hike or Bike the Urban Wilderness – An outdoor adventure awaits at the Urban Wilderness, a 1,000-acre stretch with more than 50 miles of trails and parks, offering an escape into nature without leaving the city.
Knoxville’s blend of cultural activities, history, and natural beauty means there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
As the proud owner of Gladiator SOD & Landscape here in Knoxville, TN, I take immense pride in our reputation as one of the top landscaping companies near Knoxville, TN. Our specialty lies in laying down the lushest sod, creating the perfect backdrop for stunning landscapes that stand the test of time and weather.
My team and I are passionate about landscaping in Knoxville, TN, and crafting custom outdoor spaces that not only look beautiful but are also sustainable and easy to maintain, thanks to our focus on native plantings.
We’re known for our attention to detail, timely service, and unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. I’m confident in saying that Gladiator SOD & Landscape is your go-to for transforming any garden into a personal haven when it comes to hiring the best company for landscaping in Knoxville, TN..